Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Games 2011

The CrossFit Games have started; the open competition is in full swing! If anyone wants to do the workout at the garage let me know and we will make it happen. I can record it with my camera if you want it to count for the open competition as well. The only issue is that anyone that wants to do it I will only run one person through at a time so I can count reps and ensure standards. Plus I only have one bar…

WOD

21 – 15 - 9
Pushpress
Jumping squats

In other news, more equipment is coming by the day! Today I received my gymnastic rings. Tomorrow our good friend Mike is dropping off my C2 Rower! Yes you read that correct, the garage is going to have a C2! Keep letting me know when you are coming in for your beat downs everyone it is nice to plan for the # of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment