Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Today, More heavy lifting.

 After a weekend of horrible eating... I mean delicious, but horrible. I had a really rough Monday, so I pushed back my squat deadlift day to today. My stomach feels better, but felt a little drained had only 4 egg muffins for breakfast. 

My calf is still injured from practicing POSE, obviously not practicing correctly. I hope that my Calf feels better for Thursday, so I can try again. But I will only do 100m sprints this week and progress slowly.

Squat
135 x 5
225 x 5
305 x 5
225 x 5

 Deadlift
225 x 5
315 x 5
425 x 5
425 is harder than I remember it being... I went to a power lifting grip for my heavy set. My goal is slowly getting closer, I still plan to hit 500 x 5 but it might be harder than first thought.

I really need to tighten up my diet if I am going to keep hitting PR's It is always the weekend that is hard on me. During the week I can control myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment